Chemical Freight Services Limited Employment Agreement Schedule 3 - Job Description
Name : Position : Warehouse Storeperson Reports to : Warehouse Supervisor OVERALL OBJECTIVE: To ensure warehouse duties are completed to support the efficient operation of the warehouse OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To comply with all Health and Safety requirements and related Chemfreight policies
• Action inwards goods function including the devanning of all goods received, checking and preparing paperwork for entry into the system
• Check and record all DG information on new products and noted on the paperwork for the inwards goods entry function and passed on to customer services
• Notify customer services in the event of receipt of damaged goods and follow procedures accordingly
• Action the put-away function including ensuring stock is placed into correct dangerous goods storage areas
• Pick orders, ensuring accuracy of goods selected, at all times. Pick/Pack slip details to be aligned with goods picked
• Package goods for despatch in a manner appropriate to the type of goods
• Ensure that the correct dangerous goods documentation is supplied with any orders despatched
• Notify the warehouse supervisor immediately in the event of damage of goods
• Assist with client stocktakes on an as required basis and as directed by the warehouse supervisor
• Assist clients with stock count and queries including recounts where directed
• Assist with the general house keeping of the warehouses and bunkers including ensuring all stock is stored appropriately on an as required basis
• Enter incident reports into the incident system when required
• Notify the warehouse supervisor of any repairs and maintenance required to either the buildings or equipment
• Maintain a current Dangerous Goods Licence
• Maintain a current licence for Counter Balance and Reach Forkhoists
• Apply the correct segregation rules according to NZS5433 when loading Vehicles or Containers.
• And any other responsibilities as reasonably requested by Head Office on an as required basis.
• Reasoning ability
• Knowledge of Translogix (Sapphire) System – Transport and Warehousing modules.
• Working knowledge of Word/Excel (for reporting purposes)
• Knowledge of Dangerous Goods QUALIFICATIONS
• Motor Vehicle licence - Class 1
• D Endorsement on motor vehicle licence.
• Counter Balance and Reach Fork Hoist Licence
• Chemical Handlers Certificate Physical demands The individual will be expected to have a standard of fitness to enable them to carry out all of the duties above. Prepared by: Nigel Hitch Operations Manager Date: 04/04/2017 Approved by: Joseph Price General Manager Date: 04/04/17
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. For more information on how these cookies work, please see our Cookies page.