Your search query
- Work for an amazing, award-winning brand
- Inclusive and fun team culture who enjoy an onsite social event
- Parking onsite
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team at EPIC Brewing – they arehardworking, great at what they do and have a laugh along the way
About the Company
You are bound to have seen EPIC Brewing’s exciting product range, with their ever-increasing presence across New Zealand and internationally. One of the first on the scene in craft beer, Luke and his brews are multi-award winning and EPIC is a brand to keep a close watch on. They are innovative, creative and passionate about packing as much flavor as possible into each and every bottle.
POD are very excited to be working exclusively with the team to find a Sales Support Coordinator, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The team are a close-knit bunch who pitch in and help each other out, but it is time to share the load and bring in an organised guru, who can support the day to day sales process.
A big part of the role will be processing sales orders so you will need to be proactive and have a great eye for detail. Some of the other stuff include:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable – if you have MYOB or Xero experience even better
- Customer service – responding to emails and answering phone calls
- Dispatch – responsible for all courier bookings and ensuring deliveries arrive on time and correctly
With proven experience in a similar role you will also be:
- A natural problem solver, analytical and a logical thinker
- Organised and a fast learner, you can prioritise and be flexible
- An outstanding communication who can build rapport quickly
- Passionate about the brand and being part of a team who go above and beyond.
We really want to connect with people who want to work with like minded individuals where no job is too big or too small. You are committed and motivated by doing a great job at all times, eager to get stuck in and meticulous in your delivery. So if you are keen to hear more and you feel you tick the boxes then please reach out to Sophie@pod.co.nz on 09 486 7895 or please apply online below.
***Please note you will need to have the relevant work rights in NZ to be considered for this role***
Chemical Freight Services Limited Employment Agreement Schedule 3 - Job Description
Name : Position : Warehouse Storeperson Reports to : Warehouse Supervisor OVERALL OBJECTIVE: To ensure warehouse duties are completed to support the efficient operation of the warehouse OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To comply with all Health and Safety requirements and related Chemfreight policies
• Action inwards goods function including the devanning of all goods received, checking and preparing paperwork for entry into the system
• Check and record all DG information on new products and noted on the paperwork for the inwards goods entry function and passed on to customer services
• Notify customer services in the event of receipt of damaged goods and follow procedures accordingly
• Action the put-away function including ensuring stock is placed into correct dangerous goods storage areas
• Pick orders, ensuring accuracy of goods selected, at all times. Pick/Pack slip details to be aligned with goods picked
• Package goods for despatch in a manner appropriate to the type of goods
• Ensure that the correct dangerous goods documentation is supplied with any orders despatched
• Notify the warehouse supervisor immediately in the event of damage of goods
• Assist with client stocktakes on an as required basis and as directed by the warehouse supervisor
• Assist clients with stock count and queries including recounts where directed
• Assist with the general house keeping of the warehouses and bunkers including ensuring all stock is stored appropriately on an as required basis
• Enter incident reports into the incident system when required
• Notify the warehouse supervisor of any repairs and maintenance required to either the buildings or equipment
• Maintain a current Dangerous Goods Licence
• Maintain a current licence for Counter Balance and Reach Forkhoists
• Apply the correct segregation rules according to NZS5433 when loading Vehicles or Containers.
• And any other responsibilities as reasonably requested by Head Office on an as required basis.
• Reasoning ability
• Knowledge of Translogix (Sapphire) System – Transport and Warehousing modules.
• Working knowledge of Word/Excel (for reporting purposes)
• Knowledge of Dangerous Goods QUALIFICATIONS
• Motor Vehicle licence - Class 1
• D Endorsement on motor vehicle licence.
• Counter Balance and Reach Fork Hoist Licence
• Chemical Handlers Certificate Physical demands The individual will be expected to have a standard of fitness to enable them to carry out all of the duties above. Prepared by: Nigel Hitch Operations Manager Date: 04/04/2017 Approved by: Joseph Price General Manager Date: 04/04/17