Working in any sales focused role, the ability to build solid relationships and rapport is imperative and these are some of the attributes we are looking for in hiring a Sales Executive to join an established market leader in the gaming and hospitality industry.
POD are working exclusively with our client who is a major player in their field here in New Zealand. Established in the market for over 10 years they have continued to perform well and have a solid reputation and vast product range. Operating as a small business, finding the right person to join their team is a must.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for a mix of new business and account management across your territory. Results-driven you will excel maintaining an effective call cycle and having meaningful conversations. Your days will be spent developing both existing and prospect client relationships, whether that be face to face meetings or over the phone.
Ideally, you will have worked in a sales role previously or you may be able to demonstrate some of the key attributes we are looking for:
- You to be self-driven and accountable for your success
- Confidence communicating with a varied array of people
- The ability to uncover potential sales opportunity through forward planning and strong questioning and to deliver strong outcomes
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliability, integrity and professionalism
As the role is field-based, there is flexibility required to travel with overnight stays regularly. In addition to this, you must:
- Have a full, clean driving licence
- Be confident using MS Packages
We would love to hear from you if you fit the above criteria and you are looking for a role where you can grow and develop your sales skills in a niche industry. For a confidential chat then please reach out to Sophie Davies at email@example.com or call 09 486 7895, or apply online directly.