- Work for an amazing, award-winning brand
- Inclusive and fun team culture who enjoy an onsite social event
- Parking onsite
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team at EPIC Brewing – they arehardworking, great at what they do and have a laugh along the way
About the Company
You are bound to have seen EPIC Brewing’s exciting product range, with their ever-increasing presence across New Zealand and internationally. One of the first on the scene in craft beer, Luke and his brews are multi-award winning and EPIC is a brand to keep a close watch on. They are innovative, creative and passionate about packing as much flavor as possible into each and every bottle.
POD are very excited to be working exclusively with the team to find a Sales Support Coordinator, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. The team are a close-knit bunch who pitch in and help each other out, but it is time to share the load and bring in an organised guru, who can support the day to day sales process.
A big part of the role will be processing sales orders so you will need to be proactive and have a great eye for detail. Some of the other stuff include:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable – if you have MYOB or Xero experience even better
- Customer service – responding to emails and answering phone calls
- Dispatch – responsible for all courier bookings and ensuring deliveries arrive on time and correctly
With proven experience in a similar role you will also be:
- A natural problem solver, analytical and a logical thinker
- Organised and a fast learner, you can prioritise and be flexible
- An outstanding communication who can build rapport quickly
- Passionate about the brand and being part of a team who go above and beyond.
We really want to connect with people who want to work with like minded individuals where no job is too big or too small. You are committed and motivated by doing a great job at all times, eager to get stuck in and meticulous in your delivery. So if you are keen to hear more and you feel you tick the boxes then please reach out to Sophie@pod.co.nz on 09 486 7895 or please apply online below.
***Please note you will need to have the relevant work rights in NZ to be considered for this role***